Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bloodsucker Fan I Am NOT!!!






Okay...I know I'm not the popular vote or opinion on this one...but I just don't understand the appeal to this Robert Pattison (Pattinson? Paddington? Paddington Bear? Eh?). I don't think he's attractive and quite honestly reminds me of Kate Moss's ex Pete Doherty who is not exactly considered "a catch" (unless by "catch" you are referring to an STD). Please see the side-by-side pics for comparison: RP on the left, PD on the right, just in case you cannot tell the diff! *tsk, tsk*

At this risk of sounding like Andy Rooney from 60 minutes I'm going to start an old-person rant here and say that I think these young, up-and-coming stars we're "crushing" on are really overrated. I mean you have all those Gossip Girl peeps, 1/2 a dozen or so Miley Montana Disney stars, and now the Vampire movies with apparently a bunch 'o' blood-sucking hotties. I just don't see it. Give me a Clooney, Jackman, or heck, even a Sheen over Efron/Crawford/Jonas anyday!
Granted I have not seen any of the movies or read the books (there are books, right?) for the Twilight series. So maybe you have to see it to bite into it? Ah! Maybe that's it. Maybe it truly is love at first bite. ;)

4 comments:

  1. kate and all her friends are in love with twilight series... i never even heard of it until last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend Erin....
    You just started a war :) Prepare yourself for a Rob P battle!
    xoxoxox
    Pam101

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my defense I did say I knew I wouldn't be the popular vote. Sorry...I just don't see it. There must be something wrong with me. Actually, no, I just like the clean-shaven look. Which is why I think I don't like Geraldo Butler either (great, now LC is going to shoot me!) I'm standing by my opinion dammit!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up about the greasy-head crackheads. You have always been mature beyond your years and I love that! I am guilty of reading the T. series (sighhhhhhh). Some friends got me hooked. I have all four if you want me to mail them ;) Waiting for your next rant.....

    ReplyDelete