Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rosebud Salve ROCKS my world!




Okay...so if you have dry patches (I do with my insanely dry skin) or get those little red bumps after a pimple, OR have a coming-of-age pimple...the BEST thing in the world is Rosebud Salve. They come in little old-school tins and in different flavours (I like the original and strawberry flavours). I keep it at work and dab it on a suspect area during the day. I cannot make any promises for you personally, but I can tell you that within 8 hours it significantly decreases any bumps, rough patches, pimples, little scabbies, etc. I doubt this is good for moderate to severe acne...only for the occassional pop-up.

Also great for eye brows to give definition and a little shine to look a little more "polished".

Oh yeah, and it's great lip balm as well, since that's what it's meant for.

I think you can only get it at Sephora and it is a whopping $8 per tin, but they do last for about a year or more, so it's worth it. "You're worth it", as goes Revlon. Honestly though if I could only use one beauty product for the rest of my life it would be this.
And, for the record, no I didn't just slap this on one day thinking, "hmm...wonder what this would do to my zit?" It does state on the tin that it's used for blemishes, and thought I'd try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment